<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5400889029354027282?origin\x3dhttp://uoyylno.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

03

The wind stop whispering your name in my ear.
That's all that could only hear.
As it gently blow pass my face.
It carries a hint of you within my enclosed space.
As the rain drizzled down.
So did my heart drown.

I feel lost.
I have no idea why am here.
I need someone.
I need you.


Baby

babyiloveyou
trustme
iwillwalkwithyoutilltheend

Still Loving Baby At 9:17 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Never cry or frown,
even when you are sad,
because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.






My One And Only
Baby!!!

Se7en
Jolene
Simin
Simin
SiQi
SiQi

EX-Haagen-Dazs
Joanne Seah
Serene

Time Waster
Insane Polygons
My Sketchbook
StudentSketchPad
The Mr Brown Show

HOSTING
BlogSkin
Dashboard(bloggers)
Dashboard(wordpress)
Friendster
My Flash Shout Box
Profile